IBSAT is an aptitude test for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. The test is conducted by the Federation of Universities or Fed-uni Apprentice who looking for admission into the management programs, they should be given the exam.
The test is conducted in all the main cities in India. IBSAT is designed to check the student’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
The application for IBSAT EXAM starts in the month of April. The score is applicable for one year only.
IBSAT 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
|Conducted By||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Online Application Start From||5th April|
|Last Date||27th April|
|Selection||29 to 30 April|
IBS Eligibility is mention here-
- Graduates (any discipline) in English medium is the least education qualification necessary for taking the IBSAT exam.
- The students must have as the minimum of 50% mark in the qualifying bachelor’s exam.
- The students who are waiting for the graduation result can also contribute to the test.
IBSAT 2017 exam Pattern/syllabus
The test consists of object type questions (MCQ) and the duration of the test is of 2 hours (120 minutes).
|Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||30||30|
IBSAT Application Form
All students who are eligible for IBSAT and want to participate in this test can submit their application online or offline.
1. Go on IBSAT website and fill up the application form.
2. The payment of Rs.1800/- can be made by Credit/Debit/visa Card.
3. Attach scanned color photograph along with the Online Application.
Download of application form:
Download the application form the official website. A fully filled of the IBSAT application form should be sent to the Admissions Officer along with the demand draft of Rs 1,800/- towards the cost (demand draft in favor of IUCF A/c IBS payable at Hyderabad).
IBSAT 2017 exam Date & Notification:
Application Start from- 5th April
End Date for receiving of application form- 27th April 2017.
IBSAT Test- 29th- 30 April
IBSAT Admit Card
The hard copies of IBSAT admit card is not sent. IBSAT Admit Card possibly downloaded from the official website. The admit card contains the photo, additional information like name, address, roll number of the applicant, exam date, timings, and information of the exam center.