According to the given schedule, Indira Gandhi National Open University has taken IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam for the session 2017-18 in the month of September 2017 at various pre-selected examination centers. A huge number of applied candidates have attended in this entrance test.
After participating in this exam, the applicant is curious to know about their result. If you are worried about it then you don’t need to worry because, on this web page, we provide you all recent information regarding IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2017. So, stay tune with us and read below segment.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2017
IGNOU is an open university in India which is well know as The Indira Gandhi National Open University. It came into existence in 1985. It offers various courses like as graduation, post graduation, B.Ed, MBA and many others. It is a distance learning university.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017 detail:
- Name of the Organisation: Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Name of the Entrance Test: B.ed Entrance test
- Exam Date: September 2017
- Result Date: October 2017
Recently, IGNOU has successfully organized an entrance exam for all those students who want to get admission in Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed) Course. After taking it, this organization is preparing to announce the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance result 2017.
The applicant can check it through online mode on its authorized website or below-mentioned link when it will be available. We also mention an easy link to check result of e IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017. for getting more and regular updates regarding this result, the applicant needs to check our website.
Important Steps to Check IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result 2017
- First of all, applicants are required to visit the main official website @ www.ignou.ac.in
- After that, you need to click on IGNOU B.Ed Entrance result link which will be in the result section.
- After that, you have to enter mandatory information in given format.
- After verifying filled details, click on submit button.
- Just in few seconds, your score card will be shown in front of you
- Save it to on your computer
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy of it for examination.